FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Sheraton in EZE (Buenos Aires)
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2015, 5:40 am
RafKa

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
I've currently got the Sheraton CC booked. From the reviews on Sheraton, TA and here... it appears it is a better prop than the Libertador. And the Park Tower is way too much $$ over the Sheraton CC. I'm inclined to give it a try due to the benefits I receive (Plat upgrades, club lounge, breakfast). Are all these plentiful at this prop for Plats?

I'm also going to stay in Palermo for a few days too - since I hear that location is so much better than the Sheraton. Perhaps I should just bag *Wood all around in BA?
Plat treatment is generally quite meagre at the BsAs *wood properties. I only ever got upgraded at the Libertador (quite consistently). Club lounge at Sheraton CC and Libertador are underwhelming. Breakfast is a small spread at the lounge.

Unless you specifically want/need the points and/or stay credits, I would recommend staying in Palermo, or alternatively at the Park Hyatt if you can afford it. The PH is a top-notch hotel.

Disclaimer: I used to travel to BsAs for work 5-6 times a year, but haven't been back in a couple of years. Will be coming back in March for 2 nights at the Sheraton CC, and 4 nights in May at the Libertador.