FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "*A Lounge Options at NRT" Thread {Archive}
Old Jan 25, 2015, 6:54 pm
Singapore_Schwing

Programs: UA 1K MM, SQ PPS, CX Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
The ANA Lounge (larger one near gate 50?, NRT experts please correct) is very nice. Noodle Bar, Good Food, Great Beer Machine and most of all. The 5 or so Traditional (I think) Sake Dispensers in the alcove in the back is very nice. You use tea cup size cups to tatse (self serve) Hands down better than the UA Club. But the sushi at UA is not bad.. Just lots of people. Come to think about it ANA is not that chill either.. But fun! Safe Travels
I highly recommend this ANA lounge as well, though for Sushi, I'd skip both.

The tuna course at the sushi bar between the UA lounge and the ANA lounge is my recommendation. Roughly $40, plus cost of beer and any other nice selections of sushi which catch your eye. Worth every penny.

Added bonus for those smokers, the ANA lounge has a smoking room. I've never known it to smell outside the room, and it's well to the side (back behind the Sake area) so should be no concern for those who are averse to the smell of smoke.