FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Boeing 767-300 / 763 "CIP" with Lie Flat Business (2014 CIP)
Old Jan 13, 2015, 7:20 pm
roadwarrior84

Programs: AA EXP - MR Plat - HH Gold
Originally Posted by mvtm
No problem for me, do these still have the Row 17 seats? Will try the 757 and 763 in coach, will try to get R17 in the MIA-SFO, and 9D on the 757. I think it is still better a 763 than a 738. Will let now how it turned out (months away still for the flight yet), have never missed one of those!
You can't get 17 because those seats are blocked for crew rest. They can only be released at the airport, if the seats are not needed by the crew, the flight is completely full or oversold, and if you have status. Otherwise, don't count on it. Just try to get MCE.

But I digress. I actually did a quick search on all tails that have been refurbished and did see one plane that recently flew the MIA-SFO and back route, once. Must have been a swap - or not. I also noticed three of the planes have not moved in a few days and the one the Wiki says has not moved since December has been already been flying. I will do the search again tomorrow when I have more time and fix the Wiki, unless somebody else beats me to it