FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Jan 10, 2015, 7:21 pm
Enclave

2x Complimentary 4th Night

I also tried a few weeks ago to get 2x complimentary 4th night since I would have two separate rooms reserved for four nights. This would have been one reservation for my wife and me and one for her parents. I pushed the issue with Ten Group concierge and the final reply was that it was not allowed. I do not agree and think the terms and conditions do allow for it—especially since this is promoted as a “There's no limit to the number of times you can use this benefit…”

I planned to make my reservation and then wait a couple of days and make the additional room reservation and see what happened. If I did not see the credit I planned to request the additional credit and ask Citi directly instead of Ten Group. However—our plans changed and now we are only staying at this property three nights. I would like to hear others’ success with this scenario.

I do vaguely remember mention in the past of getting two credits for two concurrent reservations. However, I am certain this was under the previous complimentary 4th night program that only had designated participating hotels. This was prior to the any hotel complimentary 4th night benefit administered through Carlson Wagonlit Travel.