FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan City Pair mileage (new pseudo-MPM)
Old Jan 9, 2015, 9:10 pm
Marlin240

Programs: Aeropain: Zirconia Status; Altitude: Marianas Trench Status; UA MP: 1 Kick to the curb status
Originally Posted by yerffej201
has anyone gotten any mileage pairs for na-europe? i ask because if there's one area where mpm should go up it really should for "closer" cities like yvr-osl, which have a very small "traditional" mpm. for example yvr-muc-osl would already be over 5M (and it'd only be allowed since it's a published routing under the old ap system)
Given the long call wait times, I haven't been able to find out any AP MPMs but I have been playing around with the multi-city planner. I've found that you cannot do YVR-YUL-IST to get to either OSL or ARN but you can to get to CPH. Not a lot of MPM (the real kind) difference between ARN and CPH...

Here's a fun one I found that works (using multi-city planner): YVR-YUL-IST-ATH (stopover)-PEK-YVR. Perhaps it's the way there that matters? (via this route, YVR-ATH is under the MPM whereas obviously the return trip is way over the MPM).

Every time I think I've figured something out, AP messes with my mind again.

Maybe I should spend the time waiting on the phone after all...