FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - email? - "Congratulations on 1st MyPoints Reward!"
Old Mar 26, 2003, 11:26 am
ql2112

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cak144:
ql2112

Were all your redemptions from the same account? If they were from different accounts, how much time elapsed between each redemption? I have heard that accounts have been disabled when redemptions are made within a short time period from accounts with the same last name. What has been your experience?
</font>
All redemptions were from the same account.
I don't have exact details available, but if memory serves me right my first redemption from my account was Dec 2002 (sometime after last year's Amtrak offer), which resulted in a disabled account. After faxing a copy of my driver's license the account was enabled again and the points went through to my HHonors account.
Over the last couple of weeks I did three transfers, the first after the Amtrak offer. These points took two weeks to post. This is slower than expected since HHonors transfers are supposed to be processed every week (Thursday). Several people suffered this unexpected delay, which was discussed in another thread on this board (see here). The other two transfers went through as expected, within a week. The last transfer went through last week.

[edited to struggle with those **** UBB codes, twice!]

[This message has been edited by ql2112 (edited 03-26-2003).]