FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - p.s.® Premium Service Flights on UA - Questions and Experience (2015)
Old Jan 2, 2015, 11:46 pm
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Just got off UA233 LAX-JFK 12/2 and everything was fine but as with much wasn't memorable.
The menu (beef, chicken tamale, pasta)is decent, but tired. I've had better & I've had worse.
The crew was pretty nice and friendly for the most part. I've had better & I've had worse.
Flight had Wifi which was fairly decent speed and instead of 2 hours for $14 it was doing buy 2 get 1 free.

I guess the most interesting part didn't happen to me but provided a little entertainment was the mother/son in 5A/B had the father daughter in row 4. Row 4 across from them came on which was a couple so the FA working our back section of J asked if they wanted to switch so the family could all be in one row.
They obliged. When it came meal time the tray table in 5A wouldn't work or come out, two FAs tried it. The woman then got a bit snippy with the FA because it was the FAs fault as they made them swap and it wouldn't have happened otherwise. FA was pretty cool about it, apologized, said they didn't know there was a mx problem and would do the best to serve them still since they were a couple and could sorta work together with the one tray table and the center console.
I saw the blue customer kit come out and gave them each a white card.