FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 AA International Meals - menu /menus, photos, etc. (consolidated)
Old Jan 2, 2015, 7:49 pm
psollitt

Programs: KLM Flying Blue Platinum for Life.. BA Gold , oh and some other shiny bits of plastic ...
2015 AA International Meals - menu /menus, photos, etc. (consolidated)

Just was on the aa105 and aa181 .. ALL of the food main courses and pre arrival options were inedible . Jalapeño chicken .. Tiny piece of overcooked chicken in a bland uninteresting sauce .. With undercooked ( almost raw ) potatoes with overcooked green beans .. Portion size was in line with a US domestic flight .. Not a transatlantic one . Pre arrival meal ( flatbread ) cold , tiny portion and tasteless .. Had a better pre arrival meal on KLM in Y class on my last JFK flight .. Was sat in 3J and heard F class passengers audibly complaining about the food ,
Also the salad was tiny in quantity and if I had that quality of salad in my fridge at home it would have gone into the bin !
AA 181 .. Main course beef .. Tiny , overcooked with sweet potato mash with a crust on it it had been cooked that long !
The only saving grace was the FL in JFK had great food that I had only a brief sample off before boarding ..

All in all AA 2015 food so far 2/10 bad show !