FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Utterly and Totally OT and OTT (again!) The New Year's Honour' List (MUCCI)
Old Jan 1, 2015, 1:17 pm
chris1979

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Ye cannae count....I make 4 Mods, SanDiego1k and BA Executive Club six not seven.
Anyway, that's the top brass taken care of what about us minions?
Plus the one who isn't named.

Originally Posted by LondonAndy
OK, I'll kick off with a sensible suggestion then . In addition to CWS who goes well above and beyond the call of duty, I'll nominate KARFA - particularly helpful in organising Dos for days I can't make, but also is very helpful in a large number of threads, particularly the convoy of flyers to HNL!
I would second both of those. CWS is an oracle of wisdom on literally EVERYTHING and if nothing else, continues to amaze me by finding new posters and welcoming them no matter where they surface.

Young KARFA has really grown and come to age over the last year. As LA says, active on DOs and organising them. Very active and helpful in the TP Run forum trying to keep us neat and organised. And generally a good person with good attempts at humour.
KARFA does have a young friendly little helper / brother in arms in Calchas who has also really come to age on here over the last 12 months. He knows and quotes fare rules more so than the people who write them, is equally friendly and welcoming and his humour is also "there". Whether this list is the right one or a near future one is for the FT Gods and PUCCI to know.

Happy 2nd Jan from NZ.