FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hacks & Mods - Add Yours!
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2014, 2:42 pm
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by WR Cage
Some hacks from my files.

When sitting in coach, point the cabin air nozzle at your knees. This way if buddy in front fully reclines, they will get uncomfortable very quickly as cold air will be pointed at their head. This has many benefits; (1) allows the person in front a little recline without discomfort. (2) If the person infront passes gas the airflow will deflect the smell downward. (3) keeps you comfortable throughout the flight.

Another knee and space saving hack. If you are working on laptop with meal tray folded down. stick half thickness of the enRoute magazine between the tray legs and the seat infront. In most cases this will prevent the person infront from reclining and will also save your laptop screen from getting crushed if the person in front explosively reclines.
Paragraph #1 = wouldn't this be a good thing for the reclining person if they enjoy a bit of cold air? (I mean I would!) - not sure what you've seen in your travels

Paragraph #2 = got my attention. But I don't get it, can you please explain further? Maybe it'll make more sense once I get on my next flight...but i'm not getting it...and would love to know!