FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hacks & Mods - Add Yours!
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2014, 9:17 am
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Sure, I guess i'll take a stab.

1) Drink excessively in the lounge. Drink excessively on board. 200mg of 5HTP and 3-6mg of Melatonin. Pass out. Teleport

2) On long haul or ultra long haul flights, add #1 with 2 standard issue 3M earplugs and then sleep with the QC15's on. Earplugs minus the acoustic pressure pain if #1 hasn't taken care of that

3) Always compliment flight crew/SD when they deserve it. Always follow through with an email to Ben S/ Stephen K/Calin R (if justified). Ask for their business card so they can be BCC'd and/or provide them with mine and ask them to email me (I'd say follow through is about 30%). This also helps aid #1

4) Try Cow's trick of bringing a can of coke on board filled with booze (next year)

5) Pair of slippers (brand new, taken from a hotel) to wear in J (For work, I do domestic J so that's usually not provided even on premium N. America long hauls)

6) Be polite to everyone. That is, with exception of elbow hogging pax, which is fixed by sneezing into one's arm repeatedly and then putting it on the armrest (ok, this is a joke, but it was a "tactic" that I "learned" about on a FT forum years ago)