FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Am I just ignorantly blissful? I'm happy with UA.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 9:24 pm
Baze
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stella23
I believe you must have an excessive amount of something. I think it is great UA is working for you!

I just flew UA last weekend with my family. I have flown over 200k miles this year. We were treated poorly on every connection. In fact on one flight , the minute we stepped on the small jet, the FA started nagging us about our carry on items and made one of us move to accommodate a woman with two children.
On our last flight of return there were two small children crying and screaming (until one finally threw up) in first class for the entire 3 hour flight. There were only eight seats in first class. I was not in one of them. When I say screaming, I mean full lung capacity, no resting. It was miserable.
On several of my most recent flights, the FAs seem to hate their jobs and have acted like the passengers are just bothersome nags. Flying international business class is a complete waste of good money. The service is horrible and certainly not worth thousands of dollars.
And those families and children could have ben on any airline doing the same thing. Don't see how that can be attributed to UA/UX.