FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Empty seats in F - interesting to see what happens
Old Dec 20, 2014, 9:27 am
Profchemnerd

Programs: DL PM, Hertz 5*, SPG
Empty seats in F - interesting to see what happens

Flying today SLC-ORD and I'm not UG eligible because I'm using companion cert. Currently showing 8 open in F (on an ERJ!) with only 1 on the UG list. Mr. Profchemnerd is on separate PNR because of the cert (which I used on profchemnerd junior), and FCM at OLCI was still $259, so I don't know that they will have many takers. I know the UG list can still change a lot, but unlikely that it will go to 8 by flight time at 5pm (especially since I think I'm one of the few medallions on the flight, see below).

It will be interesting to see if they will keep lowering the FCM until they fill, or if they will fly F part empty. I can tell I'm one of the few medallions on the flight, as EC is empty except for us and 1-2 other seats, and exit rows are completely empty.

I'm not getting my hopes up that they'll see my status and UG despite the cert. I'm guessing this is a complete no-go. So, more just curious to see how it plays out. At least the PM line was willing to put husband in EC with us for free despite the separate PNR.