FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA F vs BR J - seat width, overall quality
Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:23 am
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by krispykrme
1. EVA requires FA to be college graduate of better. So stop with this none sense about less educated.

2. Stop using language as an issue when comparing services. My last three flight on UA 871/72 the crew in my business section is from Asia. They don't speak perfect english either.

3. I found UA attendant on typical extremely rude and indifference in serving their customer. Striking conversation with them is even worse. They really have 0 customer service skills.
+1. Try the French Canadians on Air Canada if you want crap service as an English speaking (native tongue) person. The service received by a native speaking Mandarin (Chinese is not a language) FA on BR is much better in comparison. Mrs. SAP is Caucasian and only speaks English, I watched carefully as to how she was treated by the BR crew, and she was treated very well. Not as homey as me speaking Mandarin, but close.