FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Msp question
Thread: Msp question
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2014, 3:51 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by ktown
Seriously? RST to MSP is 86 miles. So, assuming you live 10 miles closer to MSP, you are asking your wife to drive 150 miles roundtrip on hwy 52 (almost a freeway) and pick you up so you don't have to wait in a world class airport with world-class amenities for an equal amount of time that it will take her to drive up there.
Thanks for the lesson on how to get to MSP via 52 as I haven't made that trip 30 or so times, lol

I didn't realize it took 3 hours to drive 75 miles but anyway we have other plans in the area

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The OP seems to believe that his own time is much more valuable than his wife's time.
Either that or my wife wants to go shopping at MOA so I combine her shopping trip into not sitting around an airport for 3 hours.

Thanks for your concern about how I treat my wife

Originally Posted by Ebes1099
It is nice that you point out options for the OP, but occasionally you get very pushy into other people's personal decisions (There was another thread not too long ago where you did the same thing). Why not be more polite about it by pointing out the options they have and then letting them make their own decision without criticizing?
Exactly !! I am well aware of Rochester Direct Shuttle ( I have used it before) and if ASKED before I was called out for not respecting my wife I would have explained the ENTIRE situation but some people like to ASSUME things

Last edited by flyer4512; Dec 9, 2014 at 4:43 pm