FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Herald Square (NYC) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 3, 2014, 8:29 am
PortlySpartacus

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by infosec
I am staying at the Herald Square property this week, i am 2 nights into a 4 night stay. So far, my experience has been horrible.

Upon check in, i was not recognized as a diamond. The room i reserved, a King, was unavailable, so they put me in a double queen. I do not care about the size of the beds, but the room is really small with two queens.

The shower takes nearly 10 minutes to warm up and the pressure is really low.

I have had two breakfasts in the lobby and the service is horrible, it took forever to be greeted. This morning, my coffee arrived after I finished the rest of my breakfast.

The worst part is, I have two more stays booked here this month. I tried changing my reservation to another hotel, but all the prices have increased.
It will be interesting to hear about your future stays after you complete them. My guess is that based on your current stay you will adjust your expectations lower resulting in your future stays being more pleasant and overall a better experience. Please report back either way.