FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Getting tk to cancel wrongfully credited miles,any chance???
Old Nov 24, 2014, 11:01 am
geirfugl
Suspended

Just an update on this saga,flying IST-EZE on TK,2 weeks ago,I credited the miles to UA MP,loosing my bonus for Comfort class with TK,like I had previously lost apr 7500 bonus miles on UA bcs THEY wrongfully credited to TK.

Miles have not credited,and I fear they newer will,so 2300 miles short of 1K,and have probably lost my chance of upgrading a AMS-EZE itinerary in V class with GPUs.

I have no more travel With UA booked this year,and only short flights that do not credit to UA with TK,so to be reasonably safe I am going from Izmir to Kars next week for the day,should give me apr 2500 UA miles IF IT CREDITS,will buy the ticket at the airport,only showing my UA card.

This has so far cost me apr 20.000 lost miles,almost certainly the GPU upgrades for february (AMS-IAH-EZE,NOT A SHORT HAUL,BY ANY STANDARD !!),and posibly apr 25.000 more bonus miles next year and 6 GPU Upgrades if my litle Kars adventure do not credit.

This is CRAZY,and none of it is my fault !!!

Last edited by geirfugl; Nov 24, 2014 at 11:07 am