FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it) Rebooted v2.0
Old Nov 23, 2014, 5:27 am
BlueSmurf
Suspended

Programs: Avios - M&M - Senator - FLYBLU
Originally Posted by LX80
Yeah I'm member since 2011 and I'm a quiet reader, but I don't understand some code words used in the his forum. I've been travelling around the world with dividend miles several times, it's not that I didn't do any homework at all. I wasn't aware that this forum is used to proof how smart and clever you are and not to ask any questions. I'm not asking for a panready trip, I'm asking for hints and tricks, without using a codeword so I can understand it. As my mothertongue obviously is different than english, it might be the problem for not getting the codes. Sorry for that. I haven't used Lifemiles so far and I wanted to give it a try. So if anyone is willing to introduce me to the big secret, very appreciated.
If you have no miles in a LM account already, have never used Life Miles before or do not already belong to the program, have problems with language, codes etc, then it is probably too late for you. There are many people on here whose mother tongue is not English and who joined later than you. Look how far they have made it.

I am no expert, far from, but I made friends outside of public postings and slowly built some knowledge that way.