FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Badges
Thread: Badges
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2014, 5:35 pm
diburning

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I'm not sure if the new partner badges were added with the other ones, but this is what puzzles me. They have a badge for participating in e-Rewards. Ok, I participated a while ago, and earned the badge by transferring e-Rewards currency to TB points.

Now, it has tiered badges, where I can earn badges for doing repetitive things. They now have other badges for e-Rewards. One of them is e-Rewards Truth Be Told, which is earned by taking 10 surveys. e-Rewards is a separate company. They pay out in their own currency which is used to "pay" for points to be transferred to the FF account.

How does JetBlue know how many surveys I have taken? I don't think they do, because I have no progress on that badge other than 1/10 for the first transfer. Do they mean 10 transfers? With SSI Surveys (not e-Rewards), the points are transferred immediately after finishing a survey, so it wouldn't be hard to figure out how many I have actually taken. e-Rewards does not do this, as they aggregate the survey payouts until I have enough to "redeem" large(r) chunks of points.

Jetblue badges is meant to be a social activity. I asked them my question on Twitter, a social media site, but they avoided it like the plague, and told me to call Jetblue instead. I sent the question via email since I don't feel like waiting on hold for 20 minutes to ask a simple question.

Last edited by diburning; Nov 22, 2014 at 7:49 pm