FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica CA [Master Thread]
Old Nov 20, 2014, 2:59 pm
remymartin

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Thanks, couldn't find that anywhere. Ridiculous fee imo - this isn't Vegas! As a Platinum customer I already get free internet. And most properties already give bottled water and a newspaper to Plats (or everyone) anyway. I have a cellphone and my own car. I don't drink coffee. What the heck is a wellness class? If I wanted a wellness class or bike rental let me pay as I go... don't force an $18 daily fee on me!

Sorry, just cancelled my reservation as this fee was the final straw. No upgrades, poor Plat treatment, absurd parking and now an egregious mandatory daily fee. Reviews on the website are very poor too. Bye bye.
Given that that there were no updates to the thread, rather varying comments previously and the fact that SNA only offers an ADA junior suite, I have also cancelled my stay. It certainly looks as though I made the right decision based on the fees you posted - I didn't see anything like this anywhere. I have no problems paying for extras that I use, but I passionately disagree with these silly "packages" that North American properties seem to add on.