FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Triple preferred qualifying miles
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2014, 4:38 pm
chrisphx

Programs: AA lifetime Gold, United Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Hertz Gold
Smile Triple preferred qualifying miles

Did anyone else receive this offer this morning? I saw it just as I was leaving home this morning to meet with friends. I got back and figured that I would see a bunch of posts on this, but I don't see anything. This must be "targeted". It almost seems too good to be true.

I figured that we wouldn't see any kind of decent promotions for quite some time.

---------------------------------------------

We appreciate your business and want to see you on board more. That’s why we’re giving you more reasons to keep flying with us.

Over the next 3 months, you'll get triple Preferred-qualifying miles for every flight you take with us.* Just fly by 2/18/2015 and you'll earn these miles in addition to your Preferred and Class of Service bonuses. The miles will automatically be deposited into your account. All you have to do is fly.

*Terms & conditions apply. No registration necessary, with an active Dividend Miles account. Triple Preferred-qualifying miles eligibility terms: Offer applies to flight miles or the 500 mile minimum earned per flight (if applicable) and does not apply to Preferred, Class of Service or any other miles earned through any other promotion. For every 1 flight mile earned, you will earn 2 additional miles with this promotion for a total of 3 Preferred-qualifying miles. Flights must be operated by US Airways, US Airways Express, American Airlines or American Eagle. Flights must be flown 11/10/2014 – 2/18/2015 and booked on a mileage-earning qualifying ticket. Any flights booked during but flown after the eligibility period do not qualify. Promotion miles will be awarded 1 – 2 weeks after original flight miles post.

Subscription information: This is an advertisement. You have received this message because you are a valued Dividend Miles member. If you'd rather not receive survey request emails in the future, please unsubscribe. Allow up to five days for your name to be removed.