FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Close the recently created Premium Deals Forum
Old Nov 15, 2014, 1:31 pm
skunker

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by rwoman
skunker,

Should I say, "Thanks." for the accusatory tone?

Amazingly, I can read; I made a decision based on the feedback from FTers. Your displeasure with said decision is apparent.

There are many comments in the thread I referenced where FTers are happy about the creation of the forum, just as there are comments from others expressing their displeasure.

For the sake of those who visit this thread (regardless of their opinion), it seemed relevant to point out not everyone is displeased over the new forum.
How often did you visit and contribute to the old premium thread? In review of the creation thread you had two posts, both directing the FT member to answer the 7 questions. Please direct me to the "feedback from FTers" that led you to vote yes while ignoring the multiple years of discussion which couldn't even lead to a motion being presented.
kokonutz knew that if he got the motion presented to TB it would be passed. TB has a VERY high pass/fail ratio with most passing votes being unanimous.
Let an actual discussion take place, as has happened in the past.

As CokeandTaco has stated that this tread should not be about the creation of the forum, I will respect his wishes and move on.

My opinion: close down the forum, let a discussion take place, and if it passes establish the rules.