FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 7. Have you had other roles that relate to FlyerTalk?
Old Nov 12, 2014, 12:50 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

During my almost 12 years of membership on FlyerTalk, I:
  • Have been a moderator for greater than ten years
  • Was one of the original Senior Moderators for six years
  • Author two weblogs related to miles, points and travel; plus I authored a temporary weblog for Delta Air Lines which documented its emergence from bankruptcy on April 30, 2007
  • Have co-organized two major Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk events; as well as two luncheons thanking the employees of Delta Air Lines and volunteers from FlyerTalk for assisting with those events
  • Co-organized several gatherings of FlyerTalk members, including the Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Post gatherings in El Paso and Ljubljana
  • Was one of the original founding board members of the Frequent Travel Awards and Frequent Traveler University
  • Have officially presented on behalf of FlyerTalk at the Chicago Seminars

I foresee no conflict of interest on my part if I am elected as a member of TalkBoard. In fact, I believe that my knowledge of FlyerTalk — part of which resulted from the aforementioned partial list of internal and external activities — will help to enhance my role as a member of TalkBoard.