FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Honors FlyerTalk Ambassador
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2014, 7:25 am
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by batdude
for the record, i have been a HH Diamond for at least 5 - probably 7, years.

I have *NEVER* not *ONCE* received anything other than outright SPAM from hilton (vacation offers, timeshare pitches, etc.) - all i get are normal reservation confirmation/cancellations/check-in notices - and the SPAM.

never a "sign up for this quarters promo"

never anything to indicate any kind of exclusivity of being a diamond....

Hi batdude,

I completely understand how frustrating this can be, and investigations are ongoing for this issue. I will post any updates I'm provided!

Originally Posted by batdude
i have another question.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OR NOT A PROPERTY HAS AN EXECUTIVE LOUNGE?

Yes, that's in all caps for a reason. It's just stupid. This should be a selling point for the properties on hilton.com, not hidden here in some forum that I have to query just to find out if there is a lounge.

Why can't this be added to each and every (applicable) Hilton chain hotels website?

?????

doug
Thanks for your feedback. I think this is a great idea and will relay to my team for consideration!

Originally Posted by somebol
Hi

I was checking rates for London properties (2/12 - 5/12), surprised to see that most hotels did not show advance purchase rates. Has this rate been discontinued?
Hi somebol,

Please send me a PM with more details (which properties are you interested in/searching for) so I can help you further!

Thanks,
Erin