FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS to face Ryainair at CPH starting in March 2015
Old Oct 30, 2014, 2:45 am
Mattyb44

Programs: SK*G, BA Gold, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by Pandion1Haliaetus
You cannot seriously be comparing Ryanair with SAS and mean that they will be competing for the same customers??? The two only times I have flown with Ryanair, only operator flying the route STN-AAR, can only be compared to a cattle transport of the worst kind and coupled with FA's with an attitude you wouldn't believe (actually when you read about they are treated by the company, you can understand to certain degree). For me: NEVER AGAIN!!! I would prefer to row a boat across the channel and ride a bike the rest of the way to Aarhus, than to put my feet onboard one of their aircrafts again.
You are missing the key point here, well actually you are not. If they are the only operator flying a route, they will get customers. I would also believe there is a large proportion of danes who would rather pay 149dkk than 1499dkk for a flight to London. If Easyjet have made the LCC model out of CPH work, Ryanair will have absolutely no problems!