FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO New GS & Premier Check-in Lobby (opened Oct 2014); non-GS elite C/I moved back.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 2:41 pm
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Starman
I walked right up to one, generated a bag tag, and the contract worker took it instantly. And yes, they have Priority luggage tags even at the non-status area. Walked about 10 steps to CLEAR (yes, there’s a CLEAR entrance in the “new” general area). I’m the only one there, cleared in seconds, and was walked to the TSA pre-check ID checker. Took me immediately despite long line. Walked to pre-check belt, only one there (time now about 0732 on a weekday!) and through in seconds. Total time from entering UA non-status lobby to emerging airside at Gate 73, including bag check, on a weekday at rush hour, perhaps 2 minutes, perhaps a bit less.
Thanks for the report. Hoping your experience is the norm.

We know, the Chickens scare Kettles.
We do? And how did this become an "us" vs. "them" issue? I don't care whether the crowd I'm fighting through is elites or non-elites, it's simply the number of bodies in the way that causes the problem.