FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ink Bold being eliminated in November
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:10 pm
rgAAFT

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by biggestbopper
If you are afraid of talking to one of the nice credit analysts at Chase after you apply for a biz card Chase may not be the issuer for you.

IMHE, I just about always have to call in to get the app approved for a biz card. I usually make the call right after I get the app received message on screen. Otherwise you wind up waiting for a week or two to get a letter telling you you've been rejected or more info is needed and then you have to call in anyhow.

Why don't you want to call?

PS Credit analyst usually reallocates credit while you are on the line so no need to do it in advance--and advance reallocation could be harmful.
You seem to be an idealist on this subject
I can see why somebody would want to call in (jason Im looking at you) I was approved for the card one year ago (after several attempts throughout the year) Anyway, I then just put my foot down and said,
"Even if you don't think I have a business now,(why do I have to beg you) how in the world can I think of something if I cant have a good card to potentially separate expenses on " I was then FINALLY APPROVED
Anyway, But this year, After several attempts to get INK plus, and being rudely declined (interrogated about my spending)

I dont want to turn this into a rant about chase ,

BUT I'm almost ashamed to say , but their rewards program , is actually really good. I honestly feel that's at the expense of having good and competent customer service or taking the time to actually investigate and settle disputed/ fraudulent charges

Again this is my honest opinion