FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to complain to KLM?
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2014, 2:58 am
Aviatrix

I had the exact same issue as the OP... and I think I may have some idea of what the problem may be. I think (in fact I'm almost sure now) the the issue is with pasted text.

I wrote a long message to KLM while on a flight. When I was on the ground I tried to submit the message by pasting it into the webform... and got the error message that the OP got, telling me to try again later. I tried several times, no luck. (And every time I tried I had to complete all the details again as everything had been wiped)

I then submitted a test message via the form - i.e., by typing something straight into the form... and it got through without any problems. Tried my saved message again - got an error message again.

The problem won't have been due to not all fields being completed... I actually omitted to complete one of the fields when I was submitting the test message, and I got an error message telling me which field I hadn't completed, and an opportunity to just complete the missing field without having to redo the whole form.

ok986, can you please confirm whether or not you did the same thing I did, i.e., copy the message into the form rather than typing it in?

Last edited by Aviatrix; Sep 21, 2014 at 11:37 am