FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA stories (Travelling on United Airlines) (Archive)
Old Sep 20, 2014, 8:49 am
fastair

Location: What I write is my opinion alone..don't read into it anything not written.
Originally Posted by micmcguire
Sitting in F today from MEX to IAH, some DYKWIA boards late and is clearly frustrated that there is nearly no overhead bin space left. He says (almost shouting), "common people can't you understand I need space too?" I almost laughed out loud as there was plenty of space, now it took some FA's moving stuff around as they only know how to do, but it all surely fit. And several PAX approached him after the FA placed his baggage and asked if he was good or if there was any other space he needed and they offered to move their stuff to accommodate and all commented that they would have done it sooner if there were not other PAX in the way at the time. Classic...
Perhaps their was a group from the House of Commons that boarded before him and took the space? Or perhaps the entourage of rapper/actor "Common" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_(rapper) Or perhaps he said "Come on people..." with a bit of an accent?