Thread: Boston Luxury
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2014, 4:26 pm
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bhrubin
fact that you recommend the FS without having stayed there
poster in question indicated that the FS was better than the MO in Boston, and I had asked for the reasons. It turns out the reasons

reasons for the FS were nonexistent--as the poster had never even stayed there and was relying on the FS "brand" status alone
you asked speedbird001 - they did not reply, emma69 did not say anything about FS

"poster in question indicated that the FS was better than the MO in Boston" = speedbird001 not emma69

and speedbird001 has been staying at FS for "over 20 years" and "tried the MO"

the posts in question >
Originally Posted by speedbird001
I have been staying at the FS for over 20 years and this past June tried the MO. While it was acceptable, it was not in the same class as the FS.
Details, please! What did you find less than appealing about the MO compared to the FS, and what stands out for you as being superior at the FS?

Also, let's not forget that as a 20 year customer at the FS, you may be slightly comparing oranges to apples since the FS staff knows your preferences and likely upgrades you as such a consistent customer?
i would agree that the questions you asked were good questions

Originally Posted by emma69
I've not stayed at the FS in Boston but I was very underwhelmed by the MO on a week long stay last year.
emma69 did not "recommend the FS" nor say anything about FS

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Sep 12, 2014 at 9:39 pm