FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fall 2014 Earn Your Wings
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2014, 1:21 am
YXXFlyer

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by alc
My question to the group is whether you think this is an earn one-time only badge or is it one per every 6 segments. I read it a few times and it seems to be one-time, but hoping it is only my bad reading and can earn more than one time.
Code:
The Altitude Badge can only be earned once and only upon registering for the Promotion online. 
Cabin Badges, Destination Badges, Globetrotter Badges, Avis Badge, and Fairmont Badge can be earned more than one time. 
In order to receive a Globetrotter Badge more than once, you must meet the minimum airport criteria each time as outlined in the Badge Legend. 
The Top 20 Badge can only be earned once.
Although they don't explicitly state what category this new badge will be in, only two badges are currently explicitly marked as one-time-only. The new T&C's for the new badges also don't specify single/multiple eligibility. I'd assume multiple in the absence of the contrary. After all, they want us to fly

I found it interesting concierges didn't know about EYW3 and 50% bonus yet. No internal communication on this according to YVR concierge. However, no issue getting me swiftly through YEG! ^^

Last edited by YXXFlyer; Sep 10, 2014 at 1:22 am Reason: T&C Legibility