FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it) Rebooted v2.0
Old Sep 7, 2014, 5:42 am
Epicura

Availability in F

I have been partially monitoring this thread in the last couple of months (the older one too for that matter).

I have found availability in J/C for a convenient routing (without tricks, altough I could save 5k miles for the return flight) either on LH or on LX for the end of September.

My flight would be RT C2c - C2.5. There is no availability in F at this moment. I just would like to know if by any chance availability in F could still pop up in the next week(s)?

I have read somewhere (in this thread or a German counterpart I'm not sure) that F availability often pops up in 2 weeks prior to the flight.

LH still offers F service on this particular flights, LX also (altough I guess this would mean that I would have to book my award straight from ZRH). TG could also serve a convenient route (at this moment there is only availability in Y).

Would it be worth to still wait, hoping for an F award (at least oneway)? Or is LH and/or LX availability in F something from the past?

I'm not expecting that one of you has a crystal globe, neither do I expect to be (silver) spoonfed. But sharing your experiences with the timing of F availability would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.