FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BW new BRG, match lower rate and get $100 travel card [offer is active again]
Old Sep 4, 2014, 9:52 am
ArkansasTraveler

Originally Posted by sweetz_21_83
I'm glad that BW has worked well for you. I agree that BW has some nice properties, even though I rarely stay with them. The New Orleans Best Western Plus St Charles and the BW Pine Springs Ruidoso are two I have enjoyed in the past. I am actually more ok with the BRG being denied for a non-sense reason (I occasionally BRG IHG) than for the time lapse. I think 6 days is unacceptable, I had already moved on. My main problem is that I was emailed saying they would get back to me within 48 hours when it actually took 5 days.
I find a quick email or phone call to follow up within the 48 hours will get the BRG resolved. I agree that 5 days is too long to wait when BW promises a turn around time of 48 hours. Better luck in the future. My travels take me to some very nice places, but I also travel to out of the way places in rural Arkansas where a Best Western or Days Inn is the best available accommodations within a 30 minute drive.