FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What drives Air Canada's stock price?
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:46 pm
CloudsBelow

Originally Posted by tyberius
LOL, I'm not like you. I don't wake up and rush out to flyertalk and try to find my enemies and engage them. For me, wow, even whole days or weeks may go by without posting.

Anyway, in this case, you did something really stupid.

You were told you were doing something stupid, but you mocked.

You were given advice, but you ignored it and you mocked.

You posted another stupid idea, piling stupid on top of stupid. You got something trying to explain in depth what you're doing wrong, something helpful, but you don't have the processing power between your ears to digest it.

So you just continue on your stupid way, thinking that you somehow have the ability to predict coin flips.

You don't.

At least here you admit that you're gambling. You just gamble on Air Canada so with the hopes that if you get it right you can come here and crow about it. Instead, here you are, looking stupid and eating crow. Except you keep firing your guns as you go down in flames. LOL.

Anyway keep it up.
You woke up on the correct side of one position and you're here to let everyone know. How impressive.
Sounds like the reaction I'd expect from a guy who rarely finds himself in that situation.
I didn't run to FT telling every random poster who would listen about my profits on the AC purchased at 2.15. Last week I clearly said I was out and came back in on a gut feel and for some action. Never denied it.
I will deal with results when I sell.