FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanusa vs Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay vs W Retreat (Bali)
Old Aug 5, 2014, 8:18 pm
FlyerEC

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
FS jimbaran resort map > http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16997946-post18.html
some here did 2BR oceanfront/royal (plus) for view and no road
seems like 2BR oceanfront are 200 and 204, adjacent to 201-206
seems like 2BR royal are 214 (adjacent to 215/216) and 100 (adjacent to 101/102)
as well as - "Each Friday evening..July..August...Jazz lovers...performances start..5pm and end at 8pm"

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=U...=16&via=2&z=16
is C amanusa beach club? B is amanusa. A might be amanusa villas?
im presuming buggy route is more direct than depicted road route?
the large neighboring property depicted on map is the new mulia.
Originally Posted by zigzag
Villa Batujimbar gets my vote, history, great architecture, and near a great hotel, Tandjung Sari
Originally Posted by ridefar
If easy beach access is a priority, I would discount Amanusa (beach requires a 3 minute car/buggy ride). OTOH, if golf is desirable, Amanusa is right on a golf course. I would concur that the W may not be the right vibe for the age group.
A & B are correct . The Nusa beach club is ' north ' of C where you see the lounges set further apart from one another in front of the construction area with some foliage separating them .
The short buggy ride from Amanusa between pavilions , villas & the beach is about the same , is fine - good for checking out what is around . The Nusa villas will be very nice for groups but the ones I saw do not have a sea view .
The beach here is better than Sanur where Villa Batujimbar & Tanjong Sari are .

If being in separate villas is ok , Kila will be nice with their own black sand beach & numerous pools including the villa ones . Nusa has the ' advantage ' of being in a more touristy area if one fancies night life .

FS JB is ok but I didn ' t care for it , not sure about their beach & proximity to the airport .
Though I do enjoy watching planes coming in for landing / take offs .
This is FT after all