FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Lounge in PHX
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2014, 2:33 pm
purefct

Originally Posted by rockfan
I haven't been through there yet, but one of my colleagues was last week, and one of the lounge angels there had told me it was coming. They shuffled chairs around, added bartenders on both sides of the lounge. It is now a commercial lounge "The Club" from 0800 to 1530, and after 1530 reserved for BA. I'm not sure if BA pax are allowed in prior to 1530 without paying, or if a shiny card opens the door earlier. The cart of sandwiches is evidently gone, replaced by some little sliders (small burgers). I won't see it myself for a bit, as my next trip in May is via PHX-LAX-LHR in order to try F on the A380
LoL I hope I used FFP correctly, I refer to freaquent flier elite status

I can confirm BA only uses The Club lounge managed by Priority Pass most of the day. Flying BA eligible fare class or if you have sufficient FFP allows entry to this club Anytime it is open. At 15:30 everyone must leave and BA eligible fliers re-enter.

There is another change which I read on the BA website but didn't verify. There are 3-4 club lounges at PHX for One World passengers. As long as you are flying a One World affiliated airline with sufficient FFP or fare class, you may enter Any of the lounges. There are a few restrictions and I believe Only BA eligible fliers may enter The Club before 15:30 without paying $35 or other affiliation. But once it is officially a BA exclusive Club after 15:30 other eligible One World fliers can also enter.