FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidated] Bassinets on UA flights - access / experiences / questions
Old Jul 9, 2014, 5:03 am
phkc070408

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by pindi
...believe me, very soon, he/she will take you on a ride of your life where you'll want to give her/him to your wife in BF and relax in economy yourself
Now that made me laugh!!! Thanks

Originally Posted by bmwe92fan
LOL made me laugh as well! OP I have adopted 6 children from around the world and let me tell you that after you have gone through the process in china the last thing you want to do is have a hassle on the way home. The bassinet really isn't an option at the age you are adopting - so you need a seat - especially if this is your first! Trust me - you won't regret it and a few weeks after coming home you will forget how much you spent - we did!

If money is an issue then fly economy plus - otherwise get the business seat and stop worrying about it.... You will never forget your flight home as long as you live - and it has nothing to do with which cabin you are sitting in!
Everyone here says that getting a seat is the way to go. I think we'll do just that. Thank you for the comments everyone. I appreciate you keeping me sane. If money becomes an issue, maybe we will do one economy plus seat for the ride home and split the time in it. Would the FAs even permit this?

PS: even though my mind is made up, more comments are still appreciated.