FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T5 baggage system failure - 26 and 28 June 2014
Old Jun 27, 2014, 12:58 am
chris1979

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by billinghamn
Come on chris1979 - all you need is a bit of courage to try hbo for the first time. I'll never check in a case again. That includes holidays to Hawaii. Even the missus is on board now as well.
I am willing I think.

So how does this work then? I tell the butler to leave out all liquids out and just cram everything else into the large brown bag that I carry so I don't have my book and headphones just in my hands?

My problem is hating running out of things - hence those miniature deo, shampoo, etc things aren't my favourite items. And I hate the faff of security - taking my iPad out is hassle enough. So I just tend to outsource that faff to BA by giving them the bag and having a pee and catching up on my phone near the baggage belt at the other end and a few mins later, bag is there.

(I have also been separated from bags before but not sure often enough to (in my mind) warrant lugging everything around with me all the time).