FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]
Old Jun 26, 2014, 1:26 pm
coolwulf
Former Company Representative, BidPriceCheck

Originally Posted by frandblinkc
I just created my account (username: frandblinkc) and checked the price for :

Savannah, GA Sun., Aug 3 - Fri., Aug 8
Zone 1
3.5 star

It cost me 1 point and there was a hint "Please check your email later", but I didn't get the email.

I checked my account, it seems that your website automatically replace my "email" with my account name, even thougth I tried updating several times.

Could you please have a look to see if that is a bug or something?

Thanks!
We have sent you the respond email around 3 minutes after you posted your reply. (It usually take about 5 to 10 minutes to get the responded email).

Thank you for using BidPriceCheck.com service! Based on our analysis, your requested city Savannah,GA and Zone 1 with 3.5 star hotel at Check In date 8/3 and Check Out date 8/8, the minimum winning Bidding Price is $98!

If you are satisfied with the price, please bid as soon as possible since this minimum price might change as the inventory of bidding hotels changes.

After you successfully bid your hotel, please report your bid hotel here, or reply this email with the hotel name, this will greatly help our users in the future.

The amenity of this hotel should include :

guest review score 7.0 or higher
We have users reported possible hotels for requested zone and star listed below:

Hilton Savannah Desoto
Hyatt Regency Savannah
Marriott Savannah Riverfront
Planters Inn
Currently the hotel list is limited. We don't guarantee you will get above hotels.