FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MO Purchases using OV @ WM
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2014, 9:22 am
BigB985

Originally Posted by CincinnatiKid
I am new to certain forms of MS but not to beating systems. As a professional arbitrageur - be it markets, regulations, or "games of chance" - I've witnessed many edges come and go. The predictable pattern of discovery, scale, notoriety, crowding, and "efficiency" (edge disappears or becomes uneconomic) is playing itself out in MS.

Spending far too much time RTFF I've seen many ill conceived accusations and laughable assertions. Today's actions by Wally World were not only predictable but telegraphed. I'm not going to show all my cards but will provide a link that is very informative with regard to today's action and what will be happening in the near future:
http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...collapsed.aspx

I would add that those that are apolitical may consider raising their voices. Apathy and silence are two great ingredients to turn a sovereign individual into an indentured and poverty-stricken man. The Dept. of the Treasury (IRS) wants to make cash a rarity and with it anonymity and liberty. Time to get educated and involved.

Lastly I would enjoy having a discussion with sophisticated players of size (via PM) and can provide certain bona fides as there may be one big score left in MS.

While I agree with a lot of what you say, the other gift card companies seem to be doing just fine. I will not post their stock symbols here but have researched them and with a little legwork you can see so for yourself.

Bancorp obviously was the most abused based on availability, but the others still are hit pretty hard I would imagine and the few I researched are near 52k week/all-time highs and aren't dropping 25% in a day like Bancorp.