FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An apology owed to parnel
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2003, 7:02 pm
Secret Agent

An apology owed to parnel

I realize that this may not be considered as suitable for this forum but since I got snippy with parnel here, I feel it only honest to apologize here.

Dear Parnel,

I hope you will accept my apology for the reply I gave you in the thread related to the dispute over the pilots agreement. Since that time and having spent more time reading the forum I have come to realize that you are a basically fair individual who is anti-union. I can easily accept this as I was anti-union before I joined this industry and still believe that they often go too far. I do, however, feel that they are a necessary evil in this particular industry. This is not to say that I fully support the all of the actions of the unions, even my own.

My only excuse is that I was overly stressed and very sensitive on the subject of losing my job which, unfortunately, has yet to be determined. I am sincerely sorry to have misjudged you.

I greatly appreciate your positive comments and yes, your criticisms of AC and your obvious support for us front liners. I hope that I will someday be able to provide you with the service that you deserve.