FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Baggage Handlers Toss Bags 20Ft! VIDEO!
Old Jun 15, 2014, 10:58 pm
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Transpacificflyer
I see.
And how would you describe such irresponsible behaviour? I'm pretty sure AC management has asked the baggage handlers to stop it, but the baggage handlers have not, have they? Perhaps you would prefer a more politically correct description of the psychological and emotional condition that is associated with people who do not wish to follow procedures and cut corners because they "feel" like it. Having had multiple bags damaged while in transit, or bags that were soaked through because the baggage handler left the bags where they were not supposed to be or didn't use the tarp, I can and do understand the frustration of PAX who are subject to the whims of the AC baggage crews. If you think the comment was rude, you probably would have had a stroke, if you had heard what the elderly couple had to say after their soaking wet bags popped down the carousel. I didn't think that a 70+ year old lady was capable of using such language in such a descriptive manner.
Did you personally see it happen or see a video of it happening? I don't disagree with you, but it was 1x person's comment. What if I willy nilly made a comment about CX or WS or some other airline. Would you find that the least bit credible if I had no proof? The guy had millions of views because he filmed it, not because he said it (eg had proof). Just saying.