FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Baggage Handlers Toss Bags 20Ft! VIDEO!
Old Jun 15, 2014, 10:34 pm
Transpacificflyer

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
That's just rude. Did you see it for yourself or even a video? No. But going around calling people you haven't met while hiding behind "the internet"...well. The person you quoted shared what he saw, but did not make any insulting comments, just stated the fact.
I see.
And how would you describe such irresponsible behaviour? I'm pretty sure AC management has asked the baggage handlers to stop it, but the baggage handlers have not, have they? Perhaps you would prefer a more politically correct description of the psychological and emotional condition that is associated with people who do not wish to follow procedures and cut corners because they "feel" like it. Having had multiple bags damaged while in transit, or bags that were soaked through because the baggage handler left the bags where they were not supposed to be or didn't use the tarp, I can and do understand the frustration of PAX who are subject to the whims of the AC baggage crews. If you think the comment was rude, you probably would have had a stroke, if you had heard what the elderly couple had to say after their soaking wet bags popped down the carousel. I didn't think that a 70+ year old lady was capable of using such language in such a descriptive manner.