FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL - worst service ever
Old Jun 7, 2014, 2:45 am
Ilia Baranov

ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL - worst service ever

WOW! Enterprise car rental was a big disappointment for me tonight.
I Reserved a convertible at the Montreal airport location for a bachelor party. Showed up on time, with my reservation confirmation. The rep takes my drivers license, types something in his computer, gives he a ridiculous smile and tells me : we don't have a convertible. then turns back to his screen and continues typing. I asked him what is he typing, he said : i'm setitng up your rental agreement... So he doesn't have the car i RESERVED and he continues my rental agreement with another car, not a convertible, leaving me with the same rate!!!
I told him that i specifically need a convertible, that's why i took the time to reserve it prior to my arrival. He laughs again and tells me that the car is not available. Not even an apology, nothing, just a ridiculous smile.
I simply went to National CAr Rental next door, they had the car on site, got exactly the same rate that was given to me by Enterprise. The rep at National was super friendly, completed my paperwork and within minutes i left driving my car.
Enteprise almost ruined my night. I was a loyal Enteprise customer for years and was suggesting this company to all my friends, but this recent experience made me understand that this is not the company to do business with. I'd rather go elsewhere and get the proper service, where people are nice...
I mean, the least they could do is apologize.... but i guess it<s too much to ask....