FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New form of travel insurance might ease the pain
Old Jun 6, 2014, 1:48 am
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i look forward to seeing completecare and exactcare (maybe there is hope for a travel insurance offering that will cover all nonrefundable losses when one is prevented from 'consuming' travel they booked - i havent seen it so far)

https://www.bhtp.com/faq

Travel insurance is, well...travel insurance. It’s not always the most clearly-written stuff; sometimes that’s intentional. Because we’re not fans of obfuscation, we’ve tried to write our policies and other materials in simple, easy-to-understand language. Still, sometimes we have to say things that may seem obtuse or confusing.

no hot-air balloons

you’re better off at home anyway.

for now barter, bitcoin, and manual-labor-for-travel-insurance swaps are out.

unless you’re planning on spending your next vacation wing-walking

Otherwise, yeah, we’re identical

That and our charging cord; never forget the charger

How do I make a meringue?
We wish we could tell you. We’ve never succeeded.

Things like audits may also turn instant payments into almost-but-not-quite-instant payments

We’re trying hard to make our revolutionary travel-protection products available in all 50 states. New states are approved every week, so please check back soon...While you’re waiting, consider downloading a couple of books or Sudoku games on your phone. Sometimes we fill the time counting red-roller carry-on bags. Just don’t fall asleep and miss your flight.

I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.
Neither has U2