FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New post-count titles for FlyerTalk? Nominate your favorites!
Old Jun 3, 2014, 10:31 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by ozstamps
Wrong. You really do need to check your facts.

Bruce posted this below yesterday, and Sharon agreed with him above, so yes they both did infer that all the heavy lifting was done years back by others, and the current crop see no need for anything re voting on suggestions, or using any initiative of your own for the past 6 months, as all things are 100% hunky dory around here. That is nonsense of course but that is just my personal view -

Anyway my last suggestions Sharon now regards as "hyperbole", so I guess I am out of here, and will let the snoozing continue, as that seems clear is the preferred TB outcome n 2014, rather than her or SOMEONE use some common sense and leadership and make SOME motion out of this minor little 2½ year old suggestion.

I'll check back in 2016 and see where we are up to with the "new thread" on this vital matter facing TalkBoard!

Glen
Again, hyperbole. Neither Brucee not I said TB wouldn't' consider items and/or vote on them.

We did say doing motions for the sake of doing them doesn't' make sense. Obviously you think motions simply for the sake of making them does make sense. We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

What's really strange,IMO, is your continually ignoring the fact that, while the suggestion of titles was brought up a while ago, FTers are equally divided on the topic in whether additional ones should be considered, Much less the post counts and titles (which also weren't' agreed upon in the 330+ posts). So a lack of a motion to date isn' t that surprising. Doesn't' t mean one won't be done but explains why it Hans' t been done to date. TB usually listens to both sides considering items - or did you forget that?

Cheers.