FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Lounge in PHX
View Single Post
Old Jun 3, 2014, 7:19 pm
henley

Programs: BAEC Gold and various hotel programs (wishing they were all linked)
Originally Posted by rockfan
I haven't been through there yet, but one of my colleagues was last week, and one of the lounge angels there had told me it was coming. They shuffled chairs around, added bartenders on both sides of the lounge. It is now a commercial lounge "The Club" from 0800 to 1530, and after 1530 reserved for BA. I'm not sure if BA pax are allowed in prior to 1530 without paying, or if a shiny card opens the door earlier. The cart of sandwiches is evidently gone, replaced by some little sliders (small burgers). I won't see it myself for a bit, as my next trip in May is via PHX-LAX-LHR in order to try F on the A380
Just here now and can confirm everything rockfan says above. Quite crowded and compact but really friendly staff and a good view of the runway and aircraft as it sits on the jetty. There are two computer desks, a tended small bar much like you would install at home, and a small offering of those "sliders" and some hot soups. Toilets outside and no showers that I could make out. Not bad but not great. About the same size as LAS.