FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post Flight Surveys
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2014, 11:00 pm
channa
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by Halo117
If this is truly happening it should be a fireable offense. I know some may argue that a service failure may skew the results negative, but the survey can pinpoint the failure beyond what a computer says. Also if this is being done to hit internal numbers, it does not represent reality and will only keep UA from improving (not that they are trying very hard). If this is being directed by the top down, then the BOD and investors need to know this as we all know this organization will try to paint a very rosy picture when in fact is manipulated data.

This reminds me of a burger king restaurant I visited at drive thru. They asked me to pull forward in front of the window even though no traffic was behind me. I called them out that your just trying to fluff your turn time when in reality my food did not come out any faster. The workers essentially told me management wanted to see wait times go down and this was a way of doing that. Needless to say I have not visted this location for quite some time.
Survey methodology is not one of CO's strongpoints. Remember the coffee survey? How do you like it? Good. Great. Best Stuff Ever! Other _____.