FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Lists Eligible and Ineligible Airline Fee Transactions [General discussion]
Old May 1, 2014, 12:31 pm
igal

Smile How to get the $200 back? Help please!!

Hey there!! i recently (about a month ago) received my PLATINUM card. I recently traveled to rome and while in the business lounge in Rome (using the complimentary priority pass) i met this guy that tried to explain to me the whole deal with the GC and the $200 airline credit.

I am not a frequent flyer nor usually fly in any of the partner airlines which makes the $200 credit useless for me.

I am an Alitalia frequent flyer and El Al, but charges according to custom. rep are not reimbursable with those two airlines (just main american based airlines)

So for me getting a GC that i could maybe end up by using some day or re selling is the way to go for the $200 credit

So far ive read all sorts of reports of different airlines on how some people to get reimbursed some other do not...and i really dont want to take the risk.

can anyone advice me on SAFE- GUARANTEED way i can purchase (no matter which airline) CG and get reimbursed? PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME SOME GUIDANCE on how to do it properly.

i would really appreciate you helping guys!

thank you!