FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complimentary Silver status Promotion
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2014, 10:57 am
Winkdaddy

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Complimentary Silver status Promotion

My wife just received the below email (She is a NYC area Gold who dropped to general member this year)

Thanks for flying Delta so much recently. To show our appreciation for your loyalty, we're giving you Silver Medallion® status for 60 days. All you have to do is register, and your new status will take effect the following day. As a Silver Medallion member, you'll enjoy perks like Priority Boarding, Medallion Complimentary Upgrades and waived baggage fees.

Upgrade to Gold or Platinum Medallion status:
The more you fly, the more benefits you'll get this year.
Take two round-trip Delta or Delta Connection® flights by July 15th and you'll earn Gold Medallion status.
Fly three round-trip Delta or Delta Connection flights by July 15th and you'll earn Platinum Medallion status.
You'll carry this upgraded status with you, along with benefits like Sky Priority®, through February 2015.

This is a limited-time offer so don't wait—change your status today!
REGISTER NOW >

Requirements Duration
Silver Just register now 60 days
Gold 2 Flights by July 15th Through February 2015
Platinum 3 Flights by July 15th Through February 2015

Terms and Conditions

Eligibility: Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. To be eligible for the complimentary Silver Medallion® status for 60 days, a Member must (i) register online by July 15, 2014, (ii) and not have received a status match or complimentary Medallion status in the past, and (iii) not currently be a Medallion member. To be eligible for the Gold or Platinum Medallion status upgrade, a Member must (i) register online by July 15, 2014, (ii) book and complete travel on required number of flight(s) after registration and before the promotion end date of July 15, 2014, and (iii) not have received a status match or complimentary Medallion status in the past, and not currently be a Medallion member.

Offer: Eligible members must first enroll in the promotion by July 15, 2014, in order to participate. Flights booked